5.11 LMC Recurve knife with Rally Point Alpha logo engraved on blade.
The LMC Recurve folding knife offers a full-sized feel and reliable performance in any environment and for a variety of cutting tasks. The 3.25″ blade is crafted from 3mm thick AUS 8 steel hardened to 57-60 HRC for maximum strength and edge retention, while the ambidextrous Blade-Tech® V-hole provides quick, smooth deployment. Crack and shatter resistant FRN handles ensure a positive grip, and a prominent finger choil and spine jimping offer precise user control for fine tasks. Includes a reversible carry clip and a Torx® tool.
- Superior craftsmanship, unbeatable utility
- Blade-Tech V-hole for quick one-hand deployment
- Textured FRN scale grip
- Prominent finger choil and spine jimping
- Reversible carry clip
- Black oxide coating on all hardware
- 5 mm lanyard hole
- 3.25″ AUS 8 hardened steel blade
- 4.25″ closed, 7.5″ open
- Crack/shatter proof handle
- 420-J2 heat-treated stainless steel liners
- Includes a Torx wrench for modifications
- Designed in partnership with Mike Vellekamp